To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature,
It is now official you are ALL corrupt morons:
* The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775 You have had 234 years to get it right and it is broke.
* Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
* Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right and it is broke.
* War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.
* Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.
* Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it right and it is broke.
* The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??
Senate Republicans have just released an outstanding chart highlighting the accounting games that Democrats are playing with the costs of their proposed health-care overhaul. The Democrats assert that their Senate bill would cost $848 billion over ten years. But Congressional Budget Office projections show that only 1 percent of those costs would kick in prior to the fifth year of what the Democrats are calling the “first 10 years.” In the bill’s true first 10 years (2014 to 2023) — that is, in the first 10 years in which it would be operational to any meaningful extent — the CBO projects that the bill would cost $1.8 trillion.
But it gets even worse. The CBO doesn’t say that the bill’s total costs from 2010 to 2019 (99 percent of which would come from 2014-onward) would be $848 billion — or that its total costs in its real first 10 years (2014 to 2023) would be $1.8 trillion. Rather, it says that these would be the gross costs of the bill’s “expansions in insurance coverage.” The CBO shows that there are many other costs in the bill as well, including spending related to the CLASS Act, risk-adjustment payments, funding for the government-run “public option” (not a cent of which is included in the figure for “expansions in insurance coverage”), and other new federal spending.
The question remains, when do we, the American Citizen, do the Right Thing? It is time to stand up for this Country that allows us such great Freedoms....
RAIN = Remove All Incumbents Now!!!!!!!